Many of the country’s busy hospitals and medical centers currently employ an Air Link pneumatic tube system as a solution for the quick and reliable transportation of medical materials throughout their facilities.
Whether your health care facility is large or small, our experienced team will ensure your pneumatic tube system meets the unique specifications required for your medical environment, as well as your budgetary needs. Air Link understands the busy inter-workings of hospital settings and has extensive experience in determining the appropriate pneumatic tube system for each medical facility. We work closely with both Department Mangers and Facility Engineers to:
- Establish station types and locations to provide the best possible efficiency
- Implement routing to accommodate required equipment
- Determine electrical requirements to support the system
- Determine if any additional construction is required
- Coordinate any seismic bracing specifications, if applicable